- Delivery is via third party courier*
- It is our company policy that we do not ship to Post Office box.
- All deliveries are sent with registered couriers* who MUST obtain a signature at time of delivery. Under some special circumstances, courier deliveries may be replaced by Australia Post.
- Shipping address cannot be changed once order(s) has been shipped.
- As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time. The courier is also unable to ring you prior or during delivery.
- If the delivery is to your home address, it is best to ensure someone is home to receive the goods. If not, we recommend using an alternative, like your work address for delivery.
- Order cannot be cancelled once order has been shipped.
- Any item marked as Dangerous Goods can not be shipped economically in small quantities.
Like most retailers that provide delivery services, Sheerwater Pool and Spa Online Shop can only guarantee the delivery of items to the shipping address as specified by our customers. It is the responsibility of the customers to evaluate and decide if their shipping address is suitable for purchase via courier delivery. Sheerwater Pool and Spa Online Shop will not be held responsible for any item reported missing once the item(s) has been successfully delivered to the specified shipping address.
To assist us with processing your order, please provide your landline number as well as a mobile number.
For delivery to major States, Territory cities and their surrounding areas, please allow 1-2 working days from date of clearance of payment. For delivery to more remote or rural areas, please allow a further 1-2 days.
If there is going to be a delay for any reason we will contact you by email or telephone.
ii. Shipping Charges for goods (inc. GST and handling charges)
There may be very rare instances where shipping charges may increase slightly due to incorrect data. Before proceeding with any order where the shipping charge has increased, Sheerwater Pool and Spa Online Shop will contact the customer to confirm acceptance. We can not ship dangerous goods in small quantities.
Please Note: Products on a single order may ship from multiple warehouses resulting in multiple deliveries being received. Customers will only be charged with one shipping charge regardless of part shipment.
After an order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email with full order details. Sheerwater Pool and Spa Online Shop staff will process your order as soon as possible once payment is received.
All goods to be returned, faulty or not, will require a Return Authorisation Number before they can be returned. To obtain a Return Authorisation Number, please contact us.
Note: Sheerwater follows the returns policy of its suppliers. As such, we advise all our Customers to check with Sheerwater on the returns policy of the products before any purchase.
- All products returned MUST be 100% complete and contain ALL original manufacturer boxes with the original UPC code (Universal Product Code, usually located on the surface of the manufacturer box) and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. All products returned for credit must be in pristine, unopened condition with all seals intact. Opened, damaged or soiled product will not be accepted.
- Returns will not be accepted without a valid invoice number. For faster service, please contact Sheerwater Pool and Spa Online Shop with the following information: Customer name, Invoice number, Serial number and the reason for the return.
- Sheerwater accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage occurring in transit on returning goods to Sheerwater. All returns take approximately up to 14 days to process from the date of receipt of goods by Sheerwater (exceptions to this may occur from time to time).
- Customers are responsible for all costs associated with the return of the product to Sheerwater and Sheerwater will not pay or reimburse any associated costs. Sheerwater will pay for the shipping costs of the replacement or exchange item(s).
- Sheerwater recommends that products returned by post be sent by registered or certified mail. Sheerwater accepts no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit.
- Unless otherwise specified, the benefits conferred by warranties set out herein are additional to all other conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights and remedies expressed or implied by the Trade Practices Act.
Please note that product incompatibility is NOT a fault and cannot be returned.
We cannot ensure what you purchase is compatible with any existing products that you already have. Whenever in doubt, customers are strongly advised to confirm the system compatibility with the original product manufacturers before making a purchase.
Return of DEFECTIVE Goods
DEFECTIVE returns must be returned within 7 days from the invoice date, at Sheerwaters discretion for credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
Note: The warranty period and service for all products varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
You may be required to contact the manufacturer\'s technical support department directly, to acquire authorisation to return any defective goods.
Refunds or exchanges are issued after receipt and inspection of returned goods. Refunds or exchanges do not include original shipping and handling charges.
- NON-DEFECTIVE Goods fee
For warranty claims on DEFECTIVE goods, if we receive a product that is inspected and found to be non-DEFECTIVE, a non-negotiable of $65 non-DEFECTIVE goods fee shall be chargeable. The Customer will have to pay for the shipping cost before the non-defective item is returned to the Customer.
- Dead on Arrival (DOA)
DOA (Dead on arrival) items are eligible for repairs or replacement only. We do not issue refunds for DOA products. DOA items must be reported within 7 days from the time you receive your goods. Failure to report a DOA item within 7 days will result in you not being able to claim the item as a DOA.
Return of NON-DEFECTIVE Goods
A NON-DEFECTIVE product (\'No Fault Product\') is a product returned by the Customer to Sheerwater in circumstances where the return is not due to the fault of Sheerwater or any fault with the product.
Due to the costs involved with processing returns and cancellations, a minimum of $50 or 20% restocking/cancellation fee (whichever is greater) is applicable.
Sheerwater reserves the right to issue store credit towards future purchases only.
Sheerwater reserves the right to refuse the return of any item(s) in its sole discretion. We do not need to provide a reason.
Situations where we may refuse a return includes, but are not limited to:
- the packaging has been opened, damaged or soiled
- is not returned in its original packaging
- is incomplete or contain missing parts
- shows physical damage to the product(s)
- is no longer offered for sale by Sheerwater
- the price of one or all of the ordered products have changed
- does not include a valid RA number on the shipping label
- has an expired RA number
- is received by Sheerwater beyond 7 days from the RA issued date
- product information or specification details in our store is not up-to-date with the manufacturers\' website. Customers are advised to check directly with its manufacturer for the most up-to-date information.
- products sold on non-return basis
Sheerwater will not pay for shipping of non-faulty or non-defective items and the Customer will pay and organise courier pick-up or any other means of return delivery. As such, the Customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item to Sheerwater and the original shipping fee is non-refundable.
All return requests will need to first contact Sheerwater Customer Service via email to obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number within 7 days from the date the product(s) was shipped. Sheerwater must receive the return product(s) within 7 days from the RA issued date. Returns received by Sheerwater beyond 7 days from the RA issued date will not be accepted for return.
In the circumstances where the returned RA product(s) is being rejected by Sheerwater, the Customer shall be responsible for the cost of these returned product(s) to be delivered back to them. This cost shall be debited from the Customer initial payment before Sheerwater can proceed to deliver the rejected RA product(s).
All refund or credit will only be made after the returned product(s) has been received, inspected and accepted by Sheerwater. This process usually takes 2-3 weeks. Once this is completed, the refund will be credited to the same mode of payment that the Customer has made their purchase - excluding any restocking fee, freight or other costs.
Note: Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card.
All Customers\' RA requests will be confirmed via e-mail. Please do not send any goods to Sheerwater prior to receiving the RA number. Sheerwater reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 7 days from the invoice date.
Sheerwater rarely issues replacements for incompatible parts as it is the responsibility of our customers to make sure that what they purchase is indeed compatible with their requirements.
Sheerwater will, under instructions from its suppliers, discontinue product(s) from time to time. Your right to return these discontinued product(s) may be limited.
Products supplied on a \"No Return\" basis cannot be returned to Sheerwater unless the product is faulty within the warranties imposed by statute and which cannot be excluded by agreement.